EBP delivers quality and cost-effective environmental compliance services that support mission readiness and ensure a sustainable environment for the future.
Waste Management Services
- Hazardous Waste Management Plans
- Integrated Solid Waste Management Plans
- Waste Analysis Plans
- Pollution Prevention Plans & Waste Reduction Plans
- Pollution Prevention Opportunity Assessments
- Large and Small Quantity Generator Waste Accumulation Operations Manuals
- Chemical Pharmacy Operations Manuals
- Field Support: Technical Representatives Working Directly with Facility Personnel to Implement Compliance Programs
- On-site Preparation of Waste and Waste Disposal Documentation
- Facility-specific Hazardous Waste Generator Workshops
- Shop-level Waste Generator Training
What clients have to say about EBP...
"Appreciated the effort EBP gave me during the project. They understood the scope of the project and avoided expanding the project beyond what was necessary to meet the regulatory requirements. They were amenable to my schedule and worked with me in all aspects of the endeavor. I will continue to enlist EBP's services and would recommend EBP to anyone looking for a no nonsense consultancy."
(Harvey Skinner, Environmental Protection Specialists, Ft Polk, Louisiana)
"An Environment Business Partner that you can count on."
-A Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business-
97004 Katfish Drive, Yulee, FL 32097